How can I stop loving a girl?
- Get rid of any pictures or video you have of her!
- Avoid her at all costs.
- Occupy yourself.
- If you’re trying to get over her because she hurt you by running off with someone else or worse, don’t try to get back at them by going off with other girls.
- Go out with friends, take up hobbies, go nuts with other girls.
Can you stop loving someone if you truly loved them?
You cannot stop loving someone even though it is unrequited. If it is just lust, staying away will help. If you love the other person truly, then that love will never fade. True love will never go away and you cannot forget that person.
How do I stop loving someone?
Method 1 Distancing Yourself
- End the relationship if you’re still together.
- Limit seeing the person you love.
- Unfollow, unfriend or block them on social media.
- Cut off any unnecessary communication with them.
- Avoid all your old spots.
- Take a vacation if possible.
Can you love someone too much?
Smothering – Can You Love Too Much? Truth: There’s no such thing as loving someone too much. Also true though: There is such a thing, though, as too much smothering. When you love someone, you want what’s best for the person, even if that means the relationship looks different from what you had in mind.