Here are some helpful, actionable tips you can try the next time you need to calm down.
- Admit that you’re anxious or angry.
- Challenge your thoughts.
- Release the anxiety or anger.
- Visualize yourself calm.
- Think it through.
- Listen to music.
- Change your focus.
1 May 2018
How can I calm my anxiety fast?
Reducing Anxiety Symptoms Right Now
- Take a deep breath.
- Accept that you’re anxious.
- Realize that your brain is playing tricks on you.
- Question your thoughts.
- Use a calming visualization.
- Be an observer — without judgment.
- Use positive self-talk.
- Focus on right now.
How can I calm my anxiety naturally?
10 Ways to Naturally Reduce Anxiety
- Stay active. Regular exercise is good for your physical and emotional health.
- Don’t drink alcohol. Alcohol is a natural sedative.
- Stop smoking. Share on Pinterest.
- Ditch caffeine.
- Get some sleep.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Practice deep breathing.
20 Apr 2017
How do you stop anxiety attacks?
Here are 11 strategies you can use to try to stop a panic attack when you’re having one or when you feel one coming on:
- Use deep breathing.
- Recognize that you’re having a panic attack.
- Close your eyes.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Find a focus object.
- Use muscle relaxation techniques.
- Picture your happy place.
7 Dec 2018