How do you have really good dreams?
By following these eight tips, I’ve have more lucid dreams each night and recall them better the following day.
- Give your melatonin levels a boost.
- Start a dream journal.
- Get a good night’s rest.
- Reduce stimulants.
- Change your body position.
- Relax before bed.
- Tell yourself that you’re going to dream.
How do you control what you dream about?
Walk through your target dream.
- Try to walk through the target dream in the exact sequence you expect it in your dream.
- Think hard, but maintain a calm posture. Do not get tense. Just relax.
- Go to sleep with these images and sounds in your head. Remember to record your dreams, whatever they are, when you wake up.
How do you have a good dream about your crush?
Method 1 Learning Dream Control
- Think about them. Before you go to bed, spend time thinking about your crush.
- Say their name aloud. When you are getting ready for bed, say your crush’s name out loud.
- Look at a picture.
- Fall asleep.
What foods cause good dreams?
These five foods may influence your dreams more than you think.
- Cheese and dairy. Cheese may be the cause of your crazy dreams.
- Spicy foods. Avoid spicy foods before bed if you don’t want to have vivid dreams.
- Caffeinated tea. The caffeine in tea can affect your dreams.
- Valerian root.