What makes a healthy relationship?
While in a healthy relationship you:
Take care of yourself and have good self-esteem independent of your relationship.
Maintain and respect each other’s individuality.
Maintain relationships with friends and family.
Have activities apart from one another.
What are the three C’s in a healthy relationship?
A strong and healthy relationship is built on the three C’s: Communication, Compromise and Commitment. Think about how to use communication to make your partner feel needed, desired and appreciated.
How do you know if you’re in a healthy relationship?
10 Signs You Are In A Healthy Relationship
- You aren’t afraid to say what you think.
- You have your own space.
- You trust each other.
- You compromise.
- There is common ground.
- You let things go.
- You get along more than you argue.
- You support and encourage each other’s ambitions and passions.
How do I get out of a bad relationship?
TRY THESE TIPS FOR GETTING OUT IF YOU’RE STUCK IN AN UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP
- Make a commitment. Decide once and for all you’re going to end it.
- Enlist support from family and friends.
- Make a clean break.
- Don’t try to be friends.
- Don’t feel you need to rescue your partner.
- Fill the void.