How can I make my relationship work again?
Here are 11 things proven to make relationships better.
- Think positive thoughts.
- Argue in a healthy way.
- Don’t fight about money.
- Say words of encouragement to each other.
- Have strong friendships outside of your relationship.
- Spend six more hours together a week.
- Don’t rush into anything.
- Talk to each other more often.
How do you rekindle a broken relationship?
5 ways to rekindle a relationship
- Use your relationship polarity to your advantage.
- Be physical to help intimacy grow.
- Be curious about your partner.
- Innovate and give the relationship your best effort.
- Use your voice as a powerful tool for building intimacy.
- Defuse conflict with fun.
How do you mend a broken heart?
8 Steps to Mend a Broken Heart
- 1. Make friends with your heartbreak.
- Deal appropriately with negative thoughts.
- Turn up the radio.
- Know the difference between grief and depression.
- Feel some kindness toward your ex.
- Write the story of your relationship.
- Steer clear of the self-help section.
- Give love.
How do you fall back in love?
How to Fall Back in Love With Your Partner
- Resist entering a critical mode.
- Treat your partner with kindness.
- Take advantage of what you love about your partner.
- Share lively, non-routine experiences.
- Maintain and support your and your partner’s individual interests.
- Talk personally.
- Don’t give up intimacy.
- Find healthy ways to vent.